Idea Behind the Volkswagen and How was Volkswagen started?
One of the most famous automobile companies the world has heard of is Volkswagen. Almost every country around the world has heard of this name and has also probably come across one of their vehicles. However, let us take a moment to get to know more about it now.
‘Volkswagen’ means “people’s car”. It was initially Hitler’s idea that was later developed and produced to achieve an affordable and fast-moving car. The first-ever Volkswagen car was manufactured by Ferdinand Porsche. It started off as an idea to kick-off the automotive industry in Germany during Hitler’s time. It was during that time when this idea was conceived and put into action by Ferdinand Porsche. With the help of the German Labour Front, Ferdinand Porsche brought about a major change in the world of Automotive Vehicles. He did this through the introduction of an affordable yet speedy car for the people. Hence, the real founders of Volkswagen are the German Labour Front and it occurred in the year 1937. The introduction of this company is one of the major factors that were crucial to the stability of the German economy after the Second World War.
- You can get information about every model either at their website or by directly talking to their experts. You may thus get to know everything starting from the type of engine to the method of customizing your desired color!
- The TSI technology of the engines gives you the perfect combination of efficiency and power.
- Discover the convenience of an automatic with the latest Tiptronic
- The DSG transmission will allow you to experience two different clutches for the two input shafts, making your work even lesser!
- Prevent your vehicle from sliding away automatically with just the click of a button on the panel now! Source: here